Mission Viejo, CA
- Location:Mission Viejo, California
- Type:Direct Hire
Are you a Senior Accountant with Public Accounting experience looking for a Financial Analyst role? Then apply ASAP! Our client, a famous home builder located in OC, is looking to add a Sr/Financial Analyst to their team. This role is open due to growth and pays up to $85K + 15-20% bonus + 401K Match + Excellent Benefits.
- Prepare project cash flow and budget models
- Heavy involvement with quarterly budgeting, updating projections and reporting variances
- Assist in the research, design, and preparation of quarterly asset review packets, investment packets, due diligence reports, and marketing materials.
- Attend weekly project and land meetings
- Determine budget impact of changes in scope of work, additional work, transfer of work between seller, developer, contractor, and property manager
- Review cost to complete budgets, “sniff test” of remaining budget vs. status of work
- 1-3 years experience either at a Public Accounting firm or in a Financial Analysis role
- Experience with SAGE 300 and advanced Excel is a big plus
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Lily Mirhashemi at LMirhashemi@VincentBenjamin.com