Directly supports the Director of Financial, Planning & Analysis with the preparation and reporting of daily, weekly, and monthly Key Performance Indicators for Operations, Management, Investors, Lenders, and the Board of Directors
PRIMARY DUTIES | RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly supports the Director of Financial, Planning & Analysis with the preparation and reporting of daily, weekly, and monthly Key Performance Indicators for Operations, Management, Investors, Lenders, and the Board of Directors
- Leads monthly meetings with home office and practice leadership to monitor, interpret, and analyze performance in realizing established plans and objectives for the practice.
- Identifies and reports undesirable trends and potential business opportunities and makes recommendations for action
- Assumes a lead role in analyzing and exploring means of reducing practice operating costs and revenue optimization based on knowledge of market trends, financial reports and operating procedures.
- Supports the annual operating and capital budgeting process by leveraging key performance indicators
- Analyze performance of pro forma expectations determined in the pre-acquisition period to the actual performance in the post-acquisition period.
- Provides Operations financial direction and leadership by raising awareness and knowledge of financial management matters, policies, and processes.
- Proven ability to write credible, succinct and insightful business reports and to deliver effective presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills. Credible and articulate presenter to senior executives.
- Advanced level of technical proficiency and computer literacy particularly with spreadsheets (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Experience with SQL, Oracle NetSuite and Adaptive Insights a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field or equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), and/or Masters of Business Administration (MBA) a plus but not required.
- Willing and able to travel (5-10%), when necessary.
- Advanced Excel skills
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Superior client service focus
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task and follow through on assignments to completion.
- Ability to prioritize work with tight schedules and target dates.
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.