Financial Reporting Analyst
18 days ago
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere. Every day. It’s a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our corporate team!
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services with operations across the country. We are focused on providing evidence-based, medically driven care for children, adolescents, and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person and through its digital health telemedicine offering.
At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to the utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
As part of this approach, LifeStance seeks to identify and recruit up-and-coming talent who are eager to join a growth-stage company and work closely with an experienced team dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and compassion to individuals with mental health issues.
We are looking for an ambitious Financial Reporting Analyst who is passionate about playing a critical role in a company poised to innovate the healthcare services sector and reach stratospheric levels of growth and success. You should be customer centric, enjoy challenges, possess a proactive, entrepreneurial approach to getting things done in a less structured but highly collegial environment and be able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances and have the opportunity to grow your duties and responsibilities commensurate with the growth of the company.
• Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements in an accurate and timely manner
• Assist in creating and improving financial reporting processes
• Assist in tactical & strategic financial planning which may including helping stakeholders assess actual financial results to budgeted variances and tracking the performance of KPIs and other key business metrics
• Assist in agile and annual budgeting process, including cash flow forecasting
• Analyze and reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis including cash, accounts receivables, fixed assets and other accruals and liabilities
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc., as needed
• Assist with acquisition integration planning which could include creating standard templates, gathering information, migrating legacy reporting systems and tracking the acquired targets’ performance
• Assist and prepare various tax filings
• Prepare registration for new legal entities with associated Secretary of State offices and State informational reporting (annual reports)
• Assist in annual audit preparation
• Perform other duties, special projects and tasks as needed
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier accredited University or College in Accounting, Business, Finance or a related field
· 3+ years of relevant finance & accounting experience, with a balance of public practice experience at a reputable audit firm or relevant industry experience (preferably at a company with multi-sites/locations revenue centers)
· Experience and working knowledge of NetSuite, QuickBooks, and Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems (preferred)
· Advanced Excel and analytic skills
· Customer service oriented, with a commitment to professionalism and teamwork
· Comfortable with ambiguity and a willingness to work with a high degree of autonomy in fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines
· Unassailable integrity and strong work ethic
· Willingness and flexibility to work long days and weekends to meet deadlines
· Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience in setting up new systems, general ledger and/or account sub-ledgers (preferred)
· Experience in integrating financial reporting systems and consolidating financial results (preferred)
· Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States
· LifeStance is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
· Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its 400+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount – the driving force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that provides education, support, and best practices in integrated care.
LifeStance employs 4,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment for all our employees.