Financial Representative - Insurance Sales
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships
- Provide education and solutions to clients as you leverage the resources of our team of professionals while gaining knowledge in the field
- Consult with new and existing clients to identify their retirement goals and objectives to provide investment solutions to help them achieve those goals and objectives
- We offer a comprehensive financial compensation package based on your success in providing the optimal financial solutions for your clients.
- The median annual wage for a Financial Representative in the industry is $90,530
- This is not a salaried position but provides unrestricted earnings potential that includes commissions, bonuses, and incentive travel
- Professional support to pass your insurance licensing and financial representative exams; Bankers Life has been named by Training Magazine a Top 125 award winning training company for 7 straight years
- A career path with multiple management levels
- Ongoing business development training, mentorship and networking opportunities
- Highly ethical and customer service-focused to build trust with clients
- Self-motivated and enjoy working with others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Desire to achieve success both for yourself and others
About the Company
Achieve personal satisfaction and financial success while helping retirees protect their future. We offer challenging and rewarding insurance agent, sales management, financial advisor and corporate career opportunities.
Your professional and financial success is important to us. And we’re ready to reward your achievements with competitive commissions, bonuses, a first-year performance based program that can provide up to $12,000 in additional commissions, and other incentives.