Fitness Instructor - PRN
We have openings at these facilities:
- Herrington Ornelas Health Plaza -- Tyler
- Lake Palestine
Responsible for leading a fitness classes. Designs and instructs fitness routine courses. Teaches proper form for exercises, maintains control of the class, and allows participants to enjoy their fitness time.
- Industry recognized Certification
- High School diploma
- Master's degree in Exercise Physiology, Kinesiology, Biomechanics or Exercise Science overrides certification requirement
- Basic computer operations knowledge
- Basic experience cardiovascular, resistance training, and free weight equipment
- Ability to adapt training protocols to various individual needs
- Preferred certification (NASM, ACE, COOPER INSTITUTE, ACSM, NSCA, or AFFA) within 30-day of hire, must enroll to acquire certification
- Must obtain ACE or AFFA within 90-days of enrollment
- Must obtain NASM, COOPER, ACSM, or NSCA within 120-days of enrollment
Per Diem As Needed (no set shift/schedule).
About the Company
In 1999, two historic Catholic charities became one, forming CHRISTUS Health and creating a unique purpose in the modern health care market - to take better care of people.
To extend the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, the mission that the Sisters of Charity Health Care system and Incarnate Word Health system shared for more than a century, is now also the mission of CHRISTUS Health.
Ranked among the top 10 Catholic health systems in the United States by size, the CHRISTUS Health system includes more than 40 hospitals and facilities in seven U.S. states, Chile and six states in Mexico, with assets of more than $4.6 billion.
Whether seeking care in Alexandria Louisiana, or Coahuila, Mexico, patients discover that the healing spirit is alive at CHRISTUS Health.