South Jordan, UT
HRmango is looking to hire a Mechanic in our Salt Lake City, UT area and one in our Elko, NV area.
This is a great position for you if you have mechanical experience in hydraulic systems, electrical, and fleet/field equipment/vehicles.
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $20-$38/hr Based on Experience
Schedule: To be Determined upon Hire
Repair, troubleshoot, adjust, overhaul and maintain drilling equipment and mobile support equipment used within the scope of Boart Longyear Drilling operations.
- Check for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Diagnose faults or malfunctions to determine extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets regulatory specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Perform repair work on all Boart Longyear Drilling equipment.
- May service specialty attachments or components and maintain, adjust and repair such items.
- Ensure standards for safe working conditions are observed
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and coordinate work activities with other departments.
- Requisition parts, materials and supplies
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity
- Trade Certification (Red Seal) in mobile or millwright
- Valid Driver’s License
- Standard First Aid
- Basic Safety Orientation
- Must be willing to travel
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years in related field
HRmango welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process as per the guidelines of the Accessibilities for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).