Here at Discount Tire, we celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been growing for more than 60 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that promotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
Under general supervision, the Fleet Sales Manager is responsible for obtaining new sales clients, growing existing sales accounts, assisting customer inquiries/issues, and reporting on the performance of the Fleet portfolio. The Fleet Sales Account Manager will also be responsible for maintaining and assisting the growth of assigned clients within the Fleet Services group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage new and active clients in-person and over the phone to increase sales
- Serve as lead point of contact for Fleet customers in a defined geography
- Forecast and track key account metrics and prepare reports with account status
- Ensure timely new account set up and drive account activation by working on implementation plans with customers
- Assist with customer requests or issue escalations as needed
- Collaborate with regional managers to effectively manage services and schedule installation details
- Invest time with stores in the same geographical footprint to educate stores and help foster an inviting and easy Fleet sales experience
- Perform quality check surveys with customers and resolve return issues
- Support the approval process and ensure all solutions follow rules & regulations
- Act as liaison between clients, agencies, appropriate 3rd parties and all Discount Tire departments
- Maintain and update Client information, including financials within Discount Tire BI tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Travel will be required up to 30% of the time. Travel will be within the local market.
- Three years related experience in sales or account management
- B2B experience strongly preferred. Salesforce and auto-industry experience preferred
- Proven skills in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively to a team and upper-management
- Ability to multitask, prioritize effectively and demonstrate attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills including working knowledge of sales analytics and metrics
- Advanced customer service skills
This position requires an Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
Normal work days are Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturdays and Sundays may be necessary.
Normal work hours are 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional overtime (more than forty hours per week) may be necessary.