Flight Instructor (up to $23/hr.)
We’re the doers, dreamers and sometimes schemers who make it possible for people to fly.
iFLY Instructors are part coach, part magician who like to live in the air. Some people quietly wonder whether or not we turn into bats at night. Now YOU can deliver the dream of flight too!
iFLY is looking for a Flight Instructor to join our team! Flight Instructors are the heartbeat of our tunnels. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who will promote the sport of body flight through careful instruction to ensure each customer receives a safe and enjoyable iFLY experience.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting customers with world class customer service
- Provide customers with engaging and interactive pre-flight training
- Assist with gearing up and de-gearing customers
- Ensure customers safety throughout their time in the wind-tunnel
- Coach and encourage novice and advanced flyers of all ages
- Manage the wind-speed controls of the wind-tunnel
- Capture photos of customers in-flight
- Promote iFLY products and services, including return flyer vouchers, additional flight rotations, and media
- Maintain cleanliness within the tunnel
- Support the greater tunnel team with misc. tasks when needed
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Operations