The FM Regional Account Manager is responsible for supervision of Resource Center Managers and Field Support Representatives in the Facilities Management Department. This position also supervises the Document Conversion Center projects and team.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position:
- Prioritizes and allocates resources to support all FM sites
- Sets training and scheduling for Field Support Representatives (FSR’s) to serve all FM sites
- Achieve financial performance targets by maximizing revenue, controlling expenses, and identifying growth opportunities
- Completes work quickly and efficiently in order to meet defined performance metrics
- Brings awareness of any issues with completing assigned work to the Director of Operations and the FM Division Director
- Maintains confidentiality on all privileged and/or protected information found on processed documents
- Performs annual performance reviews for all Resource Center Managers and Field Support Representatives Team Lead
- Approves annual performance reviews on all Site Associates completed by Resource Center Managers
- Approves and submits all time cards and expense reports for Resource Center Managers and Site Associates
- Oversees biweekly schedule for field support representatives
- Hosts bi-weekly conference calls with all FM sites and Field Support Representatives
- Performs site visits to each site on a monthly basis, or as deemed necessary and submits site visit summaries to Director of Operations and FM Division Director
- Obtains monthly client scorecard with each client on a monthly basis
- Coordinates and attends quarterly business reviews for each client
- Maintains excellent client relations with clear and constant communication
- Coordinates flow of information between site managers and field support representatives
- Schedule Fresh Start Program no later than 120 days prior to any FM contract renewal
- Maps succession planning for each site – focusing on cross training positions
- Work on VAF branding on each site
- Provides consistent team direction and motivation to ensure excellent customer service on all sites we manage
- Other duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Arranges for site coverage resulting from any call offs
- Couriers equipment and supplies to client sites on an emergency basis
- Serves as a liaison between VAF and client contact on a regular basis
- Serves as a liaison between VAF departments and FM site managers
- Coordinates Project Management for Managed Services Department
- Schedules Onboarding for new clients for Managed Services
- Schedules QBR’s for current customer base
- Other Special Projects as assigned
- Microfilm conversion projects
This position supervises all site managers, site associates, and field support representatives.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Know how to read and follow business directions.
- Able to keep records and index files appropriately.
- Able to arrive consistently to the designated work location at the scheduled time.
- Able to communicate courteously and appropriately with co-workers and customers.
- Able to work at a fast pace over a long period of time.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks over a long period of time.
- Excellent computer skills/knowledge.
- Demonstrates high levels of confidentiality, ethics and integrity at all times.
- Maintains consistent, reliable attendance.
- Sets an example for site managers and associates by appearing visually professional and well groomed.
- Exercises the highest level of discretion when interacting with client contacts
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Prefer 10+ years of work experience in leadership and technology usage
- Industry specific knowledge.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- None required for this position.
- The work environment is that of an office or warehouse location with minimal to high noise levels.
- This position requires working independently, as well as part of a team.
- This position requires verbal and face-to-face contact with others on a daily basis.
- Frequent use of a computer is necessary.
- This position requires the use of all general office equipment.
- Requires 25-50% travel.