Our client in Pleasant Prairie, WI is looking for a temp-hire Lab Technician. If you or anyone you know of is interested please email your resume to us for immediate consideration
The Lab Technician’s role is to assure the consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing manufacturing practices and systems, validating processes, and providing necessary documentation to ensure quality excellence.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Lab Technician will perform the described quality activities throughout the manufacturing plant as necessary and on a daily basis. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Inspection of incoming and outgoing products and materials to specifications using basic test and measuring equipment.
• Perform visual and dimensional inspection of raw materials and finished packaged goods using calibrated standards and equipment.
• Generate, distribute and file inspection reports as required.
• Initiate, track, and close nonconformance reports and corrective actions.
• Document non-conforming product when detected.
• Learn & work in critical modules in QMS database UniPoint.
• Complete and maintain all documentation per customer and/or internal requirements.
• Ability to work with hand held gauges such as calipers, micrometers, pin gauges, etc.
• CMM operating
• 2+ Years of Lab experience
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 (*Knowledge of TS16949 a plus)