Serves residents, presenting ordered choices; maintaining dining ambiance.
* Prepares room for dining by wiping tables and setting decorations, condiments, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
* Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety
* Transmits specialized orders to kitchen by recording residents choices; identifying residents special dietary needs and special requests.
* Responds to additional residents requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
* Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Verbal Communication, Customer Service, Teamwork, Persistence, Energy Level, Thoroughness, Professionalism, Client Relationships