From $30 to $35 per hour
8800 Military Road, Reno, NV 89506
Uline is now OPEN in Reno! Come join our rapidly-growing team.
No travel required!
Uline supplies all necessary tools!
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Maintain and repair Crown stock pickers, stand-up reach riders, Toyota sit-down forklifts.
- Maintain and repair Intelligrated / FMH conveyor systems, Lantech wrappers, Mosca banders, Sealed Air pillow machines.
- Utilize a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to open new work orders and check work history.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Maintain parts inventory and repair records.
- Maintain building-powered equipment and automation totaling over 1200 assets.
- Work safely at all times, utilizing proper protective equipment and following lockout / tagout (LOTO).
- Work safely with high and low-voltage electrical systems
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years mechanic experience.
- Experience maintaining Crown, Toyota and Raymond warehouse equipment a must.
- Automated conveyor experience a must.
- Able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
About the Company
In 1980, Liz and Dick Uihlein recognized a local need for a shipping supply distributor and started Uline from their basement. Their first product was the
H-101 carton sizer (still offered today). From those humble beginnings, the business has grown far beyond their expectations, while still remaining a family-owned and run company.
Uline is now North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies with over 1,650 box sizes in stock. Product lines have expanded to include retail, safety, material handling and janitorial items. Uline's 812-page catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 37,500 products always in stock for quick delivery.
With over 6,500 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers near Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA, as well as international locations near Toronto and Edmonton, Canada and in Mexicali and Monterrey, Mexico.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.