*At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? *We’re seeking Forklift Operators to work at a global company specializing in supply chain solutions for automotive and technology companies in Prospect Heights, IL. With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
*Why you should apply to be a Forklift Operator:*
* Temp to Hire Opportunities!
* No Interviews Required
* Tremendous opportunity for growth and benefits with a premier company
* Access to outstanding Kelly perks via [https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)
*What’s a typical day as a Forklift Operator? You’ll be: *
* Working in a traditional warehousing type environment while picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in work areas or storage locations
* Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped
* Moving items from bulk containers or racks, shelves, or in bins according to customer requirements
* Scanning materials and moving them according to standard work instructions where applicable
* Organizing facility or warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times. Also, performing other duties as assigned
*This job might be an outstanding fit if you: *
* Have a High School diploma or GED
* Are comfortable with the premium pay rate - $19.00 / per hour
* Enjoy working a 1st shift -8am-5pm, Monday-Friday and flexible to work overtime during the week or weekends
* Have the ability to communicate and work with a variety of people
* Have prior forklift experience or certification
*What happens next*
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a Forklift Operator today!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of [benefits](https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/)?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.