1st Shift 5am-5pm Monday-Friday $16.00/hr
2nd Shift 4:30pm-3:30am Monday-Friday $16.00/hr.
Both Shifts will work 50 Hours a week.
We will be taking walk in applications Monday-Friday from 9am-12pm and 1pm-3pm.
Please feel free to call the office for any questions on the position you are applying for.
Quality Support Services
Office Phone Number--602-609-8813
3855 W. Ray Rd
Chandler, AZ. 85226
Packages products manually, operates auxiliary equipment and performs quality functions to insure products meets criteria. Follows all work processes implemented in the department and follows all safety and Company guidelines as outlined in the department manuals.
- Ensures quality standards are maintained in handling, packaging and finishing of all products packaged.
- Comply with safety, operating policies, procedures regarding equipment, materials and finished goods.
- Operate auxiliary equipment: Hot glue gun, Band Saw and Bag sealing machines, etc.
- Perform Multi-task jobs: Shrink wrap, and multiple machines
- Ensures correct quantity of product per carton and proper packaging requirements are followed.
- Labels Cartons, W.I.P., or products accurately. Verifies box and UPC label accuracy with packaged product.
- Inspects product at each step of secondary and/or packaging process for quality defects. Performs necessary rework as required to adhere to quality standards.
- Maintains a clean and organized work station. Maintains strict housekeeping guidelines and safety practices at all times.
- Recognize and report any problems, issues, discrepancies, or questions to Process Technician and/or Supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Must be able to read and understand instructions for assembly, packaging and operating secondary machinery.
- Fill out and maintain required data on production related forms.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work environment.
- Must have reliable and consistent attendance as well as be punctual and dependable in order to meet the needs of the department and the organization.
- Other duties to be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to read and interpret safety rules, procedures and SDS (Safety Data Sheets). English preferred.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and open-minded.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, meet and maintain high quality work standards, and adapt quickly to new projects/assignments.
- Must have experience using forklift
Must be willing to work any shift as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.