3 days ago
Are you looking for a job that is not only rewarding, but fun? Do you want to wear shorts and flip flops to work? Do you like working with kids? Then FOSS Swim School is the place for you!
Foss Swim School in Ankeny is looking for a full time Office Manager to join our school's management team!
Laughter, then learning, then confidence, then mastery ®. We build confidence through the mastery of skills at our own locations in Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, Missouri, North Dakota and Wisconsin. We have celebrated 28 years of success and are continuing to grow. If you are ready to join a company that helps children and adults learn a life-saving skill, we would like to talk to you about joining our team!
FOSS Mission: Building confidence through the mastery of skills.
FOSS Vision: The world’s best swimming program for every community.
FOSS Culture: One of high trust, teamwork, hard work and a commitment to innovation and continuous improvement. Clearly defined responsibilities and accountability systems replace daily inspections.
The Office Manager is responsible for the organization and operation of all tasks throughout the office, retail and reception areas of the schools. The Office Manager oversees the office staff and following key operational areas:
• Office staffing and training
• Class registrations and enrollments
• Quarterly scheduling
• Supply and demand class management
• Record keeping
• Family communications
• Marketing and event scheduling
• Retail sales, merchandising and stocking
• Additional Instructing and Shift Coordinating as required by site needs
• 1 - 2 years previous management
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer service focus, both externally and internally
• Experience in hospitality, customer service, childhood education/enrichment or fitness is preferred
• Track record for producing results
• Flexibility to work shifts that include some evenings and weekends
What's in it for You!
We offer a competitive package for the perfect candidate including; salary, bonus potential, insurance, great 401(k) match, discounts and the opportunity to move forward with a growing company.