Responsible for all aspect of a Centrifugal Bronze Foundry
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in centrifugal casting mold setup, charging induction melting furnaces, tapping furnaces, in pouring molten metal into molds, examines materials and products at various stages of processing for conformance to specification. Ensure process sheets, procedures and machine parameters are achieved to maintain quality and delivery expectations.
Responsible for all aspects of centrifugal bronze foundry including: safety, environmental protocols, production, quality, maintenance, personnel, training, material cost reduction, inventory control, production planning, scheduling, capacity planning, etc.
- Ensure that employee attendance and work standards are in line with job requirements and quality expectations.
- Ensure process sheets, procedures and machine parameters are achieved to maintain quality and delivery expectations.
- Daily and weekend shut down procedures and security of department.
- Maintain a trained workforce capable of reaching overall corporate goals.
- Seek out new procedures, innovations, and equipment to continually upgrade the operation, in both quality and productivity.
- Oversee preventative maintenance and repair for equipment and buildings.
- 3 plus years of Supervisory experience
- Computer literate, MS Office experience a plus
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with all company associates especially the production personnel on the floor
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of induction melting
- Spectrometer ( chemical analysis equipment experience a plus)
- Knowledge of general foundry functions and refractory applications
- excellent Math skills
- Work within the HR guidelines set forth by Management
Compensation commensurate on experience
401K, Bonus, Health/Life Insurance
Job Type: Full-time