HealthFitness hasa new flexible part-time opportunity available for a part-timeFront Desk Attendant(approximately 10-20 hours per week) to join our team atour client's community recreation center located inCrosby, Minnesota!The recreation centerhouses a fitness center, an aquatics facility, and an ice arena, and our program providesa variety ofwellness and recreation opportunities for Crosby and the surrounding communities throughout the year. In this position, you will be responsible for providing customer service, conducting general receptionist duties, and completing sales of memberships and pro shop items.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer phones and greet patrons as they enter and exit the facility.
- Answer questions regarding current membership accounts, assist in filling out proper membership update forms.
- Provide excellent customer service to all patrons, addressing patron issues and concerns in a professional manner.
- Uphold facility policies and follow facility procedures.
- Communicate information about the facility and related services to patrons.
- Perform tours of the facility for prospective members.
- Assist with administrative tasks as needed.
- Perform basics cleaning duties.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma orGED is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of customer service experience is required.
- CPR and first aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute preferred, but will be required within the first six months of employment.
- Comfort in using computers and the ability to learn point of sale software.
- Active listing skills and ability to relate to and provide service to individuals of different backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, and make decisions with limited supervision.
- Strong quality orientation including attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and objectivity.
- Strong skills in multi-tasking and the ability to remain calm and professional while completing multiple tasks at once.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 Award winner.