Front Desk Manager
30+ days ago
FRONT DESK MANAGEMENT
- Greet guests upon their arrival, while possessing good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask in an office and athletic hall environment.
- Conduct payments via Square terminal and balance cash drawer during closing and opening.
- Draft emails and newsletters using programs such as Mailchimp
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of establishment offerings and services.
- Respond and recognize customer needs in a timely manner.
- Verify membership cards, and charge walk in customers the expected fees.
- Use WooCommerce and Square to finalize payments.
- Create and use spreadsheets, update session schedules and rosters.
- Be able to assist staff and customers professionally and have a positive attitude.
- Oversee all cleaning and maintenance contractors. Make sure that locker rooms are clean, floors are clean, all proper cleaning procedures are being followed by the cleaning staff.
- Manage any maintenance needs, from light bulbs to wifi connectivity, IT issues, HVAC, and fix things that are broken or need to be adjusted,
- Oversee the daily cleaning checklists created for the center.
- Ensure that all staff are maintaining all covid-friendly cleaning procedures.
- Equipment management and cleanliness.
- Explain all programs, services, and equipment to members and assists them with determining their individual needs.
- Initiates, develops and maintains personalized relationships with members.
Pro shop management
- Make sure all merchandising presents product in a clean and engaging manner at all times.
- Work with the team to manage inventory levels
- Coordinate the checking in of products, merchandising product on floor, and warehousing back stock.
- Manages scheduled monthly and quarterly inventories of the merchandise to reconcile with QB and Square reports.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000 Annual