Eastbay Minidental Implant Center is seeking to hire a Front Desk Receptionist.
Full-time or part-time.
- Answer Phone Calls/ Texts/ Emails.
- Greet Patients.
- Check IN/ Check-Out Patients.
- Inputting & Entering Data into Computer.
- Scanning & Organizing Paper Files into Computers.
- Type and 10 key by touch.
- Organized papers, clutter, and office.
- Correspond with vendors and patients.
- Able to communicate and work well with others.
- Computer literate.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Resolve Issues Problem solver.
- Have Customer service skills.
- Know how to work independently and with a group.
- Work Independently by Following Written Protocols.
- Can methodically follow instructions.
- Can Multi-task.
- Can complete tasks by list.
- Must be able to work on and be on tasks.
- Knows how to prioritize.
- Must be trustworthy.
- Must be able to follow protocols.
- Conscientious and Trustworthy.
- Type a minimum of 45wpm (without looking at your fingers).
- 10 key by touch.
- Can compartmentalize and multi-task.
- Loves to Read and Learn.
- Nice Smile.
Email us your resume, answer questions below, and be ready to fill out our application forms.
- What days and times are you available to work?
- Are you looking for long-term or short-term?
- Full time or part-time?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Why are you leaving your present employer? Why did you leave your previous employers?
- What are your short term (1-2 yrs) and long term (5+yrs) goals for working?
- How many words per minute can you type?
- Do you speak any other languages?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Can we call your references?