FT - Bilingual Pharmacy Technician
An independent pharmacy with a strong focus on patient care and adherence. We are seeking an experienced, organized, and detail-oriented people to join our staff.
We are hiring for a Full Time Pharmacy Technician for our store in Brooksville, FL. We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Accurately and promptly filling prescriptions to be checked by a Pharmacist.
- Remind customers about their prescription refills.
- Investigate and respond to customer service issues and inquiries in a professional and friendly manner.
- Send appropriate communication to enhance customer relations.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulatory agencies regarding the operation of the pharmacy.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Minimum Six (6) months of experience as a Pharmacy technician.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, have a customer-friendly attitude, be highly motivated to provide outstanding customer service, be proactive in assisting patients.
- Demonstrate friendliness and greet every customer and potential customer as a new member of the family.
- Practice and promote teamwork at all times.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, self-disciplined.
- Able to use computer
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- REQUIRED - Bilingual (Spanish and English)
*This position is subject to repeated hours of standing, performing repetitive data entry tasks, and answering and responding to phone calls.
- Applicant having a valid Pharmacy Tech license are preferred not compulsory.
**No Outside Staffing Agencies**
**Must submit to a Background Check & Drug Screening.**