Full Stack Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience in programming in Angular, Cocoa, Objective C, C#, HTML, .NET, PHP, Java, Progress or other programming languages
- 2 years of experience in software testing and design
- 2 years of experience in database management as it relates to software development
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
The Full Stack Developer uses various programming languages to develop, improve, test and/or maintain software that meets user needs.
- Design, develop or modify software by using various programming languages depending on the product(s)
- Modify existing software to fix errors, improve the overall quality and functionality, or update integrations with other software
- Analyze user needs to determine how software should be built or if existing software should be modified
- Develop and/or perform software automated testing procedures, solutions and frameworks to ensure software functions as needed
- Translate business requirements and specifications into usable and scalable software
- Process and understand capabilities and limitations of data outputs from the software
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Assist with delivery estimates
- Determine and execute the software deployment process
Who We Are
Rock Central is a Detroit-based professional services company obsessed with delivering innovative, effective solutions to meet the diverse needs of our clients. From legal and finance to technology and public relations, our expertise spans from executive consulting all the way to tactical implementation. We thrive at the intersection of people, process and technology and empower our partners to unleash the maximum potential of their business through unmatched partnership and the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. From the smallest venture to the largest enterprises, we believe having an impact is never a question – it’s part of our DNA.
This is an outline of the primary responsibilities of this position. As with everything in life, things change. The tasks and responsibilities can be changed, added to, removed, amended, deleted and modified at any time by the leadership group.