We are seeking a Full-StackEngineer to join our team and support our clients across the government, in the Washington, DC metro area. An ideal candidate should have a strong background in design, implementation, and documentation of software systems based on end user generated functional and non-functional requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support for the architecture, deployment, and operation of complex information systems.
- Work with an Agile team to analyze business requirements and create technical specifications with acceptance criterias.
- Continuous updates of the technical knowledge repository
- Develop and maintain code using Test Driven Development (TDD) for cloud native application and web-based applications to meet business needs.
- Agile application delivery using Open Source tools, microservices architecture and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline.
- Perform activities such developing automated testing and conducting peer reviews.
- Monitor, support and troubleshoot sustainment tasks for all the application program, including analyzing and troubleshooting production issues.
- Experience using agile and DevSecOps practices including Git version control with pull/merge requests, automated testing, security scanning, and quality analysis of developed software
- Experience building, and testing front end and/or back end solutions using cloud services such as AWS.
- Experience with data management / data persistence solutions; preferably with AWS services including RDS and Elasticsearch
- Experience architecting, developing, deploying, and maintaining applications in a CNCF compliant Kubernetes platforms
- Knowledge of CNCF compliant Kubernetes services such Rancher RKE, AWS EKS, Elastic Stack, and Prometheus
- Enthusiastic, proactive, positive attitude with great listening skills and high integrity
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage concurrent tasks
- Comprehensive problem-solving skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to learn, evolve, think creatively and proactively
- Able to work under pressure (at times) and to be extremely flexible with changing priorities
- Knowledge and experience in tools/technologies such as:
- Confluence, JIRA, Slack, GitHub,
- Terraform, Ansible, AWS CloudFormation
- New Relic,
- OpenShift, CloudFoundry, OWASP, Fortify, Selenium, Serenity, Spring Framework, Go, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Chef, Packer.
- Microsoft Office including Excel, Office, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related medical, scientific, or technical discipline required.
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
- Any related Certification on Java and AWS is desired
- Ability to obtain public trust clearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to write clear and concise test plan, test cases and related documents.