Full Stack Software Engineer (.NET)
Los Angeles, CA
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Vane
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $190,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based out of Los Angeles, and founded in 2008, we are a team of software experts who have built enterprise software at fortune 500 companies and helped them achieve success.
We have worked across industries such as ECommerce, Finance, Marketing and Supply Chain Automation - each of these industries have unique needs, but they share one particular challenge: They need to manage large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
Our team specializes in helping companies wrangle big data and making sense of it.
We are a niche consulting firm specializing in software product development, business intelligence, and data management.
Why join us?
Do you want to work with some of the best Clients in the world? We do too!
Meaningful Work! (also, Fully Remote!)
Competitive Base Salary!
Competitive Bonus Package!
Generous Stock Options!
Complete Benefits Package!
Flexible Work Schedules!
Accelerated Career Growth!
Fun Company Activities!
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or Relevant Science and Math disciplines with an IT emphasis is required
- 10+ years’ of relevant technical experience, with at least 5 years building Front End Solutions in eCommerce, or Master’s degree plus 6+ years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience in developing frontend solutions
- High proficiency in React, JQuery, Angular 2 JS, Bootstrap, and Knockout JS
- Deep, hands-on experience with .NET Web development experience with C# /.NET4.x / MVC.
- Strong background in MS SQL Server, SQL Databases, and writing SQL stored procedures
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Extensive experience with front end frameworks such as ASP.Net MVC, React, Angular, Vue, or Ember
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling (AJAX)
- Experience with RESTful APIs and MicroServices
- Experience with unit testing libraries such as Mocha, Jest, Chai, Enzyme
- Experience with code versioning tools (TFS, git) and process
- Knowledge of SEO principles
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
About the Company
The Jobot platform blends proprietary AI technology and experienced recruiting pros to create the first of its kind job matching engine. This unique blend of technology and recruiting skills make recruiting top talent and building a positive work culture possible for every company.
Inc. Magazine recently named Jobot a Best Workplace for 2020 and 2021. CEO and Founder Heidi Golledge is an expert in recruiting and staffing has been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts, Forbes, and leading business publications for her leadership in the staffing and recruiting vertical.
Jobot is headquartered in Newport Beach in California. The company also has offices in Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Boston.
To learn more about Jobot visit: www.Jobot.com