Full-Time Preschool Teacher and Nanny for Toddler Twins
Happy Denver family is seeking an energetic, full-time nanny (preschool teaching experience a plus) for twin toddler girls. $65,000 per year + healthcare benefits.
Daily responsibilities include planning and executing reading, science, language, and art lessons, structured and unstructured play, and meal preparation. 40 hours per week + occasional paid overtime and optional travel. Role requires daytime hours, plus variable evening and weekend hours. Schedule must be flexible.
Must be comfortable with pets and must be a non-smoker. CPR certified required and college degree preferred. Must be able to swim and protect children around pool. Transportation to and from required.
* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of children by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to their individual needs.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; removing known safety hazards.
* Encourages children's participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans; posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Protects family by keeping personal information confidential.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Safety Management, Creativity, Teaching, Presentation Skills, Flexibility, Motivating Others, Listening, Verbal Communication, Resolving Conflict, Self-Motivated, Deals with Uncertainty