St. Thomas, VI
- $600,000 base salary
- Productivity bonus
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- 5 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- CME, malpractice insurance, health insurance
- Gastroenterology physician to provide GI care to population of 100,000
- No local competition
- Partnership available within 1 year
- Practice has a view of the ocean in most windows
- Clinic with endoscopy suite, surgery center, local hospital coverage
- Board Certified and recently Board Eligible candidates are welcome to apply
- J1 candidates welcome to apply
- Leave winters behind in this literal tropical paradise known for its year-round sunshine, average 80-degree weather, and community that welcomes you with open-arms
- Multiple beaches and the Atlantic offer many different outdoor activities including sailing, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, and more
- Local amenities include one-of-a-kind restaurants, multiple grocery stores, grocery/food delivery service, and more - and in case you’re wondering, yes, you can still use Amazon
- Choose to live in a fully furnished rental property or buy a long-term home in paradise
About the Company
Delta Health Technologies care-at-home software solutions empower caregivers to provide the care their patients need.
Crescendo allows care-at-home providers to create and view a patient-centric electronic medical record for home health, hospice and private duty.
AppointMate adaptable web-based private duty solution for scheduling, service assessments, time sheets, billing, and payroll.
ClinicalVirtuoso is optimized for the independent homecare therapist who serve several organizations by keeping patient, agency and compliance information organized and accessible.