24 days ago
San Jose, CA
Unique opportunity for a gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopic skills to join a thriving single-specialty, private GI practice group in San Jose, CA.
- Board certified or board eligible in gastroenterology
- Advanced endoscopic skills (EUS/ERCP) required
- Opportunity for ownership in outpatient surgery centers
- Competitive salary
- Partnership after two years
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Benefits package including four weeks of PTO/CME, malpractice coverage, health, dental
About Regional Medical Center of San Jose:
- Group consists of eight gastroenterologists and one Physician Assistant who work very closely with each other to ensure high quality, cost effective GI/Hepatology services to our community.
- Offering comprehensive GI services including complex endoscopy and operate our own ultrasound, Elastography/Fibroscan and pathology lab
- Leading a Liver/Pancreas/Biliary Tumor Board in collaboration with our radiology, surgical, oncology colleagues and Stanford University Liver Transplant team.
- We Regional Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center, the 258-bed facility
- Joint Commission advanced certification as a Comprehensive Stroke Center, as a certified Chest Pain Center, county-designated STEMI receiving center, a lung cancer screening center and is certified in sepsis care by The Joint Commission.
- Expert orthopedic and spine services providing joint replacement, revision, fracture and 24/7 trauma support and offers an outpatient solution for follow-up care, orthopedic clinic at Regional Medical Center
- Surgical Services with experts in minimally invasive techniques for all surgical specialties
- Actively participating in clinical trials for numerous research studies related to oncology and neurosciences
As a major technology hub and one of the largest cities in Northern California, San Jose is home to a diverse community with many different cultural and art offerings, great education, and a desirable place to live. Widely known as the center of innovation, Silicon Valley is also home to many national, state parks and beaches in the area and within close driving distance. The community offers college and professional sports teams, including an NHL and MLS team.
100 to 499 employees