Hiring in the following markets: Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, and College Station
Why work for Freebirds?
1. We are in our 3rd year of top 1% of industry performance.
2. For the second year in a row, we were awarded the #1 consumer choice for craveable food by National Restaurant News.
3. We are growing and creating tremendous job opportunities.
4. We believe in creating exceptional culture, continued product innovation, training enhancements, and exceptional Texas hospitality.
5. Our success is built on the strength of our Tribe- our employees- and our passion for people and food.
Freebirds Benefits for General Managers
• Competitive wages, quarterly bonuses, and career development
• Low-cost healthcare, 401K, and PTO options
• Excellent reward and recognition programs for management and hourly Tribe
• Multi-annual manager training sessions
• Free manager meals
• Cell phone, nonslip shoe, gym partnerships, and ticketed event discounts
• Accountable for maintaining staffing and turnover at target levels
• Manage scheduling performance expectations and position execution by meeting productive labor goals
• Responsible for training, managing, and developing Tribe
• Strong investment in our Tribe through continuous development and coaching
• Coach Tribe on how to support recruiting efforts
• Oversees Tribe development plans including utilizing key performance indicators, performance review process, and planning process
• Oversee compliance with employment related policies
• Creates an inclusive environment for existing and new Tribe members to reduce turnover within operation
• Accountable for the training programs and new rollout communication for restaurant management and Tribe members through all technology platforms, training programs, recipe cards
• Accountable for banking procedures, monitoring of cash handling policies, and deposit verification
• Accountable for weekly inventory and payroll processes
• Timely completion of all company rollout initiatives
• Accountable for completing or delegating vendor orders and receiving all deliveries
• Oversees the completion of food quality assurance, checklists, and temperature checks
• Defines weekly focus through utilization of reporting and explains operational needs during weekly planned meetings with leaders
• Accountable for keeping prep and PARs updated with correct yields based off sales
• Read the Freebirds weekly and monthly communication and conduct pre-shift meetings based on content
• Complete training modules in a timely manner
• Utilization of reporting to drive results objective measures including sales and profit goals, guest loyalty activation, guest feedback, and other performance metric objects
• Accountable for all objective measures of performance
• Ensure proper dating and labeling of all food received into the restaurant
• Provide excellent “It’s Your World” service to guests by showing strong Texas hospitality
• Provide consistent, craveable food through recipe adherence, execution, and standards
• Provide clean environment for guests and build a reputation for an extraordinarily clean restaurant