We are looking for a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing all operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
This role demands someone with proven skills in project planning, knowledge of current food trends, cocktails, beer and overall enthusiastic individual who is passionate in creating a successful business.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Project planning
- Minimum 2 years of training management experience
- Basic financial understanding and accountability
- PNL input experience preferred
- Product ordering and inventory management preferred
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Hospitality and community engagement
- Serving, Bartending required
- Upserve/ Breadcrumbs P.O.S. knowledge a plus
- At least 21 years of age
- Basic computer skills
- Written and verbal comprehension
- Must have open availability and be willing to work nights and weekends until as late as 5 or 6 a.m.
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
Offering a rich insurance package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life), bonus potential, venue discounts, and competitive pay, 65K+ base salary.