SirionLabs - SaaS Product firm | is looking for people who – simply put – are driven to make a difference.
SirionLabs is a growth stage company building breakthrough technology in Contract Lifecycle Management. We are hosted on AWS utilizing Aurora, Redshift, Lambda and are built on Java, C#, Golang, Angular, MongoDB and Postgres.
We make data speak for itself by ingesting large volumes of machine data, support data and complex enterprise data sets. We rely on NLP (coreNLP), Neuralnets and Machine Learning technologies to improve operational efficiency and for predictive analysis.
We are a team of high energy individuals who revel in a rapid-pace, agile product development environment. We aim to build path-breaking, context-aware products that solve meaningful and complex problems. In doing so, we hope to put Indian engineering on the world map. So, if these are the ideals that excite you, there is definitely a place for you at SirionLabs!
Job Role: Manager – General Manager – Corporate Communications
Years of Experience Required: 8-12 years
Work Location: USA – multiple locations
SirionLabs is seeking an experienced, strategic corporate communications leader to join our growing global marketing team. This corporate storyteller will build and protect our growing brand with a focus on establishing SirionLabs as the leading contract lifecycle management platform in the industry and drive the development and amplification of our corporate story. S/he will oversee awareness, branding, corporate messaging, PR and internally and externally produced events. This leader will also own executive communications, including defining platforms for key executives, writing keynotes, creating presentations and prepping the founders for key meetings. Above all, you will have a laser focused and hands-on approach towards content creation and PR, in particular IR and AR relations.
This leader will work closely with other marketing leaders to implement the SirionLabs marketing and brand strategy, as well as with stakeholders from product groups and functional organizations across the company. S/he will write and edit copy for internal and external corporate channels, define, implement and measure strategic, global corporate marketing initiatives that build awareness and solidify SirionLabs’ leadership position in the market, providing air cover for ongoing marketing and sales efforts.
What You Will Do
- Be a corporate storyteller, presenting the SirionLabs brand identity and values to the market, bringing our brand, organization and company to life.
- Steward the SirionLabs brand to ensure both employees and the broader market understand our differentiated leadership position in the CLM category. You will also be in charge of ensuring consistency with both the positioning and visual brand.
- Build, develop and retain a high-impact, results-oriented team to steward and manage the SirionLabs brand globally and cross-functionally.
- Work in a cross-functional capacity to present a consistent brand experience across events, web properties, media and analyst relations, executive speaking opportunities, thought leadership, social media, as well as employee – and community-relations.
- Oversee the development, implementation and cross-functional utilization of a corporate messaging platform that builds upon and maintains the strategic and favourable image of the company.
- Manage PR globally creating relevant, impactful press coverage for the company and external thought leadership placements for key executives.
- Customer advocacy: nurture good customer relationships in order to call on our supporters to speak to the press when media opportunities arise, take part in testimonials, using customer logos on the website and in externally facing materials, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Partner with HR on internal communication to foster employee engagement and support recruitment.
- Partner with global marketing functions including sales, alliances, finance, investor relations and human resources in order to project consistent corporate messages internally and externally.
- Work with internal SMEs to create compelling thought leadership campaigns leveraging SirionLabs’ unique value proposition, blue chip customer list and partner eco-system.
- Build and implement fast, efficient processes that can scale globally.
- Awards: to gain recognition directly for SirionLabs or by recognizing the success of one of our customers.
- Manage the content, production and evolution of company-wide employee facing meetings and events.
- Manage the interface with external agencies including but not limited to PR, branding, content development and creative services.
- Build and execute SirionLabs’ social media strategies and channels, helping drive broad awareness and engagement with customers, prospects and potential employees.
- Develop and manage the company's corporate communications budget.
- Innovate, manage and track hierarchical system of strategic, operational and tactical metrics for function using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes and success.
What You Will Bring
- 8 to 12 years of experience in technology marketing. At least 5 years in a high-growth enterprise technology company with direct responsibility for corporate communications strategy and execution.
- Track record of success in corporate communications at a high growth technology company with multiple product lines, regions and distribution channels.
- Attention to detail and a proven track record of delivering communications to deadline and to high standards.
- Excellent writing, editing and corporate story telling skills, with the ability to convey complex messages and information in clear, concise and engaging English.
- Experience leading the development of exciting and effective awareness and brand marketing campaigns that influence CxO buyers in particular, utilizing the talents of a cross-functional group of resources to achieve success and market impact.
- Track record of evolving a brand’s position to a new market category that aligns it with current market and customer priorities.
- Ability to determine, implement and adjust the mix between internal- and vendor-resources particularly in the areas of advertising, creative services and public relations to drive optimal outcomes. Build and manage relationships with chosen vendors.
- Track record of increasing awareness in the market through executive visibility, media relations and social media.
- Critical thinking and the ability to synthesize competitive trends, market data and customer /consumer insights into a plan of action.
- Ability to leverage external network of benchmark and mentor companies and individuals to supplement personal knowledge to accelerate work in areas outside of direct competencies.
- A proven track record of identifying, recruiting and developing talent, ability to lead in a growing business.
- Must be a highly effective written and oral communicator with all stakeholders.
- Passion for results and performance oriented: The ability to find creative solutions and generate results in a dynamic, high growth environment. Will have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to infuse that in others.
- Extensive experience of working effectively in a fast-paced, diverse and deadline-driven global environment.
- Self-motivated, willing to roll your sleeves up to work collaboratively and effectively in a cross-functional team environment