Responsible for research, input and maintenance of data and gift entry to ensure the accuracy of cash gifts, stock donations and pledges recorded in the Raiser’s Edge database. Performs audits of integrity for data entry and provides support to Director.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Two years office experience in word processing, spread sheets and databases required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately researching & entering the daily receipt of gift checks including stock gifts and in-kind gifts.
- Daily monitoring of data entry for Major Gifts, gift allocation, following donor instructions and checking data entry accuracy.
- Verifying and researching payments against pledges. Running daily proof reports for each gift batch.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding all gifts through the foundation and other office assignments.
- Researching & data entry of all levels of biographical information into the Raiser’s Edge as provided by constituent’s information on checks or correspondence.
- Responsible for creating new entity records for donors, prospects & corporations and coding deceased individuals.
- Prepare gift reports for circulation to appropriate Foundation staff.
- Prepare and mail all tax receipts for all gifts.
- High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Highly detail oriented with a critical degree of accuracy regarding data entry and analysis.
- Ability to prioritize work and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and follow directions and complex policies and procedures.
- Ability to deal with confidential data.