Golf Course Assistant Superintendent
Must know Golf Course Maintenance
You will assist in managing the maintenance of all aspects of the golf course including the surrounding grounds. You will assist with the management of the turf employees which may include; hiring, training, safety, employee supervision and scheduling.
- Make recommendations to the Superintendent on the daily condition of the golf course
- Work within ClubLink's team policy both internally and at the management level
- Practice and enforce all aspects of ClubLink's Golf Course Maintenance and Health & Safety Policy Manuals
- Assume management role should the Superintendent be off site or in meetings
- Help train staff on all machinery, including safety procedures
- Maintain buildings, equipment and property in a professional manner
- Regularly and accurately contribute to Superintendent's pesticide and fertilizer management practices.
- Be able to calibrate, apply and record fertilizer and pesticides.
- Be able to set-up the golf course for play.
- Possess a minimum of 2 years formal education, or degree or diploma in turf grass management or in process of obtaining a designation
- Approach responsibilities in an organized and energetic manner.
This is a full-time salary position.
Health Care Benefits, Dental, Vision, Sick pay & Vacation Pay