A local City owned Golf Course in West Pensacola is in need of Golf Course Groundskeeper. Check out the description below to see if this position sounds like a great fit for you!
* Working outside cutting golf course grass
* Taking care of sand traps
* Making sure the course is ready for play each day
* A High School Diploma or GED
* Previous golf course experience preferred but not necessary
* The able to operate a zero turn radius mower
* The ability to work outside in all kinds of weather
Compensation and Schedule:
* This position is full-time and pays $12. 00 per hour.
* Hours are Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:30pm
* ½ day every other Saturday (if you work on Saturday you will take Friday off)
* Must be able to work weekends and all holidays except for Christmas. They are open 364 days a year.
Assignment Type:This assignment is considered Contract and is expected to last 12 months, or will be determined by the client’s needs. Does this job sound like a perfect match for your personality, skills and previous experience? Apply today! If selected to continue to the next step in the hiring process, an HR Specialist will contact you. LandrumHR Workforce Solutions does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that employment decisions be based on job-related factors.
Date Posted: 2/18/2021