The City of Boulder is a great place to live, work, grow and play.
With over 300 miles of dedicated bikeways and more than 150 miles of hiking trails, Boulder values active lifestyles and access to nature. Forty-five thousand acres of land provide open space for parks and a green belt around the city. With world class restaurants and art and music venues, The City of Boulder values diverse culture.
Respect is one of our five City Values (including Customer Service, Collaboration, Integrity and Innovation) and we are committed to equity, diversity and inclusion. We celebrate and support our differences across all spectrums, including but not limited to ethnicity, gender, age, disability and sexuality. Through our focus on Racial Equity, our employee benefits, and the many programs resources we offer our staff, we continually strive to weave respect for one another into the fabric of our organization.
Overview of Role:
Add your voice and talents to the City of Boulder and help us grow in service excellence for an inspired future.
Performs a variety of golf course maintenance tasks as assigned by golf course staff and performs related duties as assigned, with the goal of making the golf course operate smoothly and being aesthetically pleasing.Example responsibilities:
• Anticipates and performs needed maintenance and reports problems to the supervisor.
• Uses and operates hand and power tools.
• Repairs and maintains related equipment.
• Ability to perform a wide range of physical and manual tasks in an outdoor environment under a variety of weather conditions.Required candidate skills/competencies:
• Ability to operate a variety of hand and power tools.
• Ability to perform a wide range of physical and manual tasks in an outdoor environment under a variety of weather conditions.
• Have and maintain acceptable background information, including criminal conviction history. Desired Qualifications:
• Ability to operate riding mowers.
• Valid driver's license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• Ability to drive city vehicle.
• Previous golf course maintenance experience.
The City of Boulder provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, or any other status protected under federal, state, and/or local law.
Job Type: Seasonal
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Agency: Parks & Recreation