Hallbrook Country Club is looking for a Full-Time Seasonal Golf Course & Landscape Maintenance teammate that will help assist in the maintenance and operation of Hallbrook Country Clubs course and grounds. Position is open from April through September with "potential" continued opportunity during the off season.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS but not limited to:
- Mows grass and trims tee boxes, fairways, roughs, fringes, greens and around the golf course.
- Operate mowing equipment, hand trimmers, golf cart, hand rakes, shovels and all equipment necessary to complete the job.
- Assist in general golf course maintenance such as: changing cup positions, moving tee blocks, hand watering and debris removal.
- Performs other duties or assumes responsibilities as apparent or assigned to.
- Lift to shoulder height and carry up to 50 lbs
- Able to climb in and out of golf carts and other modes of transportation
- Maneuver along walkways, trails and underdeveloped areas
- Participate in a team environment
- Display honesty, trustworthiness, dependability
- Cheerful attitude
- React to a work environment that will change day to day
- Punctuality is essential
- Position requires outdoor work where heat, cold, precipitation, and the results of weather and nature may be encountered.
SEASONAL position not eligible for benefits at this time
COMPENSATION - Starting rate $12, BOE