Greeters make the first great impression on Fans as well as controlling the smooth and efficient flow of the restaurant. They create a welcoming experience whether greeting a Fan at the door or on the phone.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Maintains a cheerful, courteous disposition and a neat, clean, and professional image.
- Provides a warm and welcoming greet to each Fan. Opens the door whenever possible.
- Answers the phone with the correct greeting and within 3 rings.
- Seats Fans immediately in a table or booth that is comfortable for them, while following the Floor Chart.
- Uses a wait management system to manage the flow of the restaurant while on a Wait.
- Attends to Fans with small children – provides a Kid's Pack, high chair, sling or booster as needed, or with any specific requests that would make them more comfortable.
- Checks restrooms for cleanliness and supplies every 20 minutes.
- Possesses proficient knowledge of the menu.
- Runs food from the Expo area and pre-buses tables as needed.
- Busses and cleans tables and booths as needed.
- Handles take-out and call-in orders, rings order, packages in appropriate containers. Educates Fans on retail items, rings in & packages correctly. Keeps both areas well stocked.
- Communicates Fan questions or concerns to Coaches as appropriate.
- Balances cash drawer as needed.
- Adheres to all safety and sanitation policies and procedures throughout shift.
- Completes the opening, shift change, and closing checklists found in multi-colored wall units as well as weekly and monthly cleaning tasks.
- Performs other duties as needed per Coach request.
- Ability to write and read the English language.
- Good communication skills, friendly, and people oriented.
- Enthusiastic, dependable, courteous, able to multitask.
- Possesses basic math skills.
- Stands 100% of the shift.
- Frequent bending, stooping, reaching, and wiping.
- Able to deliver food, beverages, and clear tables which may require lifting as much as 50lbs.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by Player assigned to this job. Essential functions of this job are described under the heading above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.