Group Fitness Personal Trainer/Coach (PT)
Diamond Bar Fit Body Boot Camp
Diamond Bar, CA
- Work independently and/or with other trainers to program a variety of workouts to keep clients challenged and engaged.
- Be comfortable to coach and confidently lead medium to large groups of clients ranging in fitness levels through strength and metabolic style workouts.
- Bring unmatched positive energy and enthusiasm to every class.
- Competently and clearly explain and demonstrate proper form.
- Be able to quickly fix form, give cues and modifications when needed.
- Coach clients through weight loss challenges and hold them accountable to their goals.
- Develop relationships with all clients, knowing names and what their why is.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested by the Facility Manager.
Administrative Duties (~20%):
- Conduct 1-1 strategy sessions and provide scheduled nutritional counseling.
- Follow up with potential leads and trial members.
- Encourage long-term participation and member retention.
- Store all equipment neatly and appropriately. Report any equipment or safety issues to the Facility Manager.
- Accurately and promptly record hours worked on the attendance system.
- Operate the stereo sound system, microphone, and room lighting.
- Secure substitute instructors for assigned shifts that cannot be worked.
- Promote special events and other classes/services offered at the gym.
- Group or 1-1 Coaching: 1 year (Required).
- Certified Personal Trainer (Required, we can help you get this if needed).
- CPR/AED/First Aid certification (Required, we can help you get this if needed).
- Need to be insured professionally (Required).
- Customer Service: 1 year (Highly Preferred).
- NASM or ACE Certification (Preferred).
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media (Preferred).
- Reliable! (Show up early to your scheduled shifts).
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- Attention to detail.
- US-citizen or permanent residents.
- Day shift .
- Night shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- On call.
To apply send the following:
- 3 references.
- Training demo of you leading a small class.
About Diamond Bar Fit Body Boot Camp:
Fit Body Boot Camp is a proud member of the Inc. 5000 list for fastest growing companies in the United States. We believe we have earned this honor through our outstanding service to clients and franchisees alike, and we strive to keep building on that level of service every day!Fit Body Boot Camp is not like your typical gym or fitness center. Every workout session is professionally designed and led by our nationally certified coaches who are driven to help you get the results you want.Here’s what you will -- and won’t -- see on your first visit to your local Fit Body fitness boot camp:All fitness levels welcomeFriendly, certified coachesNutrition made simplePositive communityFun body toning workoutsSupport and accountabilityResults you’ll be proud ofNo intimidating equipmentNo counting caloriesNo boring treadmillsNo figuring it out alone