Group Manager Supply Chain
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Michelob ULTRA. That’s right, over 100 of America’s most loved brands, to be exact. But there’s so much more to us than our top-notch portfolio of beers, seltzers, and more. We believe our people are our greatest asset, and we’re looking for people like you to join our shared dream of bringing people together for a better world. Are you up for the Challenge?
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the breweries and metal container corporations is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and unbelievably high-quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days or weeks.
- Safety is our top priority. No excuses.
- Aluminum forecasting, usage tracking, and ordering
- Bulk chemical forecasting, usage tracking, and ordering
- Warehouse inventory management (8,000pallet; 70 SKUs)
- Shipping schedule execution
- Printing plate ordering to produce and complete customer sales orders on time
- Troubleshoot and coordinate shipping solutions with Union Team Members and 3PL affiliates
- Process customer requests in a timely and professional manner
- Develop creative solutions to constantly improve the current state of operations
B.S.in Business, Science, Engineering or Material Science.
1-5 years professional experience in a supply chain role, purchasing, material control.
Self-starter with the ability to prioritize.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Proven analytical, influence and negotiation skills
Driven to deliver results against challenging performance indicators
Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and teams simultaneously
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
Strong leadership skills.
Willing to relocate now and in the future to one of our North America production facilities
Anheuser-Busch is here for the times that matter. The moments where we celebrate, defy challenges, dream of the brighter future we are building today– and all the moments in between. We are a company that brings people together for richer conversations, sweeter celebrations and stronger communities.
Challenge Accepted! Apply Today!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment among a company of owners
- Free Beer!