Dotty's, Shelby's and Stella's Cafe's operate Chicagoland's Premier Destination for slot and video poker. Our three brands are neighborhood gathering places for adults to enjoy a light meal and video gaming in the comfort of a welcoming and friendly environment. The Guest Service Host is someone who thrives on challenge and continually looks for opportunities to learn. They understand that customer satisfaction always takes priority but efficient restaurant operations make it possible.
- Effectively maintain the operations of the store independently during each scheduled shift.
- Provide excellent customer service while servicing our guests with food and drinks.
- Monitor site equipment for performance and reliability.
- Maintain the high standard of cleanliness and accurate inventories.
- Accurately count money at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Understand and market monthly promotions as indicated by management.
- Acknowledge every guest in a pleasant manner with appropriate greetings.
- Maintain a positive work environment for employees and guests.
- Prepare foods when necessary.
- Ensure all food items are prepared in accordance to Laredo Hospitality's standards of quality, consistency, and timeliness.
- Check food quality and temperatures throughout the day to maintain Health and Safety regulations.
- Follow proper sanitation and safety procedures.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Previous experience is preferred.
- Must have a reliable form of transportation.
- Able to use a touch-sensitive POS System.
- Knowledge of the service environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Able to lift minimum of 10 lbs.
- Attend meetings and trainings as required by management.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.