IMG – provides information technology (IT), information assurance (IA), and visual communication services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician with TS/SCI at its Charlottesville, VA location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide customer focused professional services, which ensures our company is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have provided professional services in the Information Technology field for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for over 30 years.
An I2TS 3 Hardware Support/Maintenance Technician Level 2:
- Conducts hardware maintenance and minor installations on equipment listed in the specified task order and understands the inter-operational relationships of all components to the extent required to perform maintenance services
- Undertakes minor system tasks (e.g., loading software, rebooting systems) in support of hardware maintenance and operations functions
- Installs and incorporates new releases, updates, or other changes to COTS hardware and software (diagnostics failures or potential failure predictions)
- Operates and applies automated hardware management and diagnostics systems (to include remote management and diagnostics) and interprets findings to maintain, repair, or upgrade hardware
- Plans, executes, and provides recommendations for preventative maintenance as approved by government personnel
- Provides recommendations on spares, spares program, planning, and tracking operational spares and bench stock
- Provides technical assistance to responding field service personnel
- Assists in repairing computers, printers, digital senders, etc.
Skills / Experience:
- Perform STIGs & IAVA implementation for system devices; perform imaging of systems, CERP replacement, etc.
- Ability to interact with customers on a daily basis providing guidance and procedures concerning account requests, e-mail, home directories, file access/storage, local procedures, etc. as required to ensure mission success
- Perform Level I/II Active Directory functions such as unlocking accounts, creating and issuing accounts, etc.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Baseline Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
Computing Environment Certification: MTA 98-349, Windows Operating System Fundamentals
Education/Years of Experience:
HS or GED and 8 years experience
Associates and 6 years experience
BS and 4 years experience
MS and 2 years experience
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short term and long term disability insurance
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
- Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.