The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. From the initial onboarding to ongoing adoption, we assist customers throughout their lifecycle, helping them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand their goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on customer retention and expansion. We have impressive members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a Healthcare focused Portfolio Success Consultant who can ensure our customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you are a superb communicator and problem-solver, have the ability to build positive relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place for you.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your healthcare-focused customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You have excellent organizational skills to juggle multiple priorities and are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges. You use your expertise to consult on best practices, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed.
A Day in the Life
- Drive Customer Success by converting users in the healthcare space into Qualtrics champions
- Manage a portfolio of 40-50 healthcare-focused customer accounts
- Establish success plans that clarify customer goals, consult with them on how to execute, and enable them to measure their progress
- Understand customers’ business challenges and industry trends and prepare content that consults users on how to fully utilize our Experience Management Platform
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve the overall customer experience leading to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients
- Motivate your clients to carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO 5 Personal Days 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories