Help Desk Analyst
TRC is currently searching for several Help Desk agents - Technical Support to act as Tier 1 phone support to end users. This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your IT career and gain exposure to a wonderful work environment while advancing your technical abilities.
Here's the shifts:
- M/F 2:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Sat-W 10:30 pm – 7:00 am (overnight). Here is what the schedule breakdown would look like:
- Saturday 10:30 pm to Sunday 7:00 am
- Sunday 10:30 pm to Monday 7:00 am
- Monday 10:30 pm to Tuesday 7:00 am
- Tuesday 10:30 pm to Wednesday 7:00 am
- Wednesday 10:30 pm to Thursday 7:00 am
As part of the technical support team, the primary responsibility is to understand, troubleshoot and resolve customer issues via the phone. Customer inquiries should be handled in a timely manner or escalated to the appropriate team if necessary. This is a position with growth potential at a company that promotes from within.
• Answer and troubleshoot inbound customer phone calls with high efficiency.
• Accurate documentation of calls utilizing our ticketing system.
• Strive for first call resolution, while providing any additional information to the customer to prevent call backs.
• Leverage the internal knowledge base to find information needed.
• Monitoring your open cases, along with following up with the appropriate team and/or customer to resolve within our defined service level agreements.
• Meet or exceed management expectations for productivity and professionalism as measured by customer surveys, call monitoring, and phone metrics.
• Participate in any additional departmental projects or tasks as assigned to you.
• Ability to communicate clearly, confidently, friendly, and professionally with our customers.
• 2+ years of experience in customer service.
• 1+ years of experience in a technical support role is REQUIRED.
• Strong troubleshooting abilities.
• Ability to multitask.
• Experience supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS).
• Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory.
• Understanding of cloud computing and SaaS business models.
Perks of the Job:
• Free snacks and drinks
• Catered lunch once a week
• Fun employee engagement events-Braves game, Atlanta United game, Cinco de Mayo celebration and more!
• Beer cart Fridays
• Casual work environment
o Flex to work from home 2 days a week (for certain roles)
o Affordable benefits are effective day one-medical, dental and vision
o Company paid short term and long-term disability insurance
o Company paid life insurance in the amount of $50K
o 15 PTO days in your first year of employment
o 10 paid holidays annually
o 2 days of paid volunteer time off for the charity of your choice
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Although the emergence and progression of COVID-19 has changed our personal and professional routines, TRC is actively recruiting, interviewing, and placing candidates for all manner of positions. For information on applying, or your current application status, please contact your branch location via email, phone, or the TRC candidate portal.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.