Help Desk Specialist
New York, NY
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- The Help Desk Specialist will provide support for workstations, laptops, and mobile devices, in addition to commonly used applications, including Microsoft Office 365, Remote Desktop, and VPN.
- Manage users through Active Directory.
- Troubleshoot various technical issues
- Utilize PowerShell scripts to automate tasks.
- Maintain inventory of all IT-related equipment.
- For the Help Desk Specialist role a Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a corporate environment working as a Help Desk/Service Desk/Technical Support Specialist
- Experience with Active Directory a plus
- Experience with PowerShell a plus
Our client is a top-tier Financial Services firm.**This role will be on-site 4 days a week from the start date.
- The Help Desk Specialist will receive highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Room for career progression within a top-tier Financial Services firm
Apply today and hear back within 3 business days!
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
In the US, we focus on the areas of:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Page Personnel Office Support
- Oil and Gas
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Real Estate and Construction