Help Desk Support - Email Migration
Raj Technologies Inc
Our firm is reviewing inbound resumes and setting up interviews next week and tentative start is September 20th.
Qualified candidates will be contacted this week.
Project is a multistage email migration for multiple Brooklyn New York Hospitals.(Onsite)
Project: Email Migration
Location: Brooklyn New York (3 Hospitals)
Durations: Migration 6 Months Approximately
Support Engineer Qualifications (Most to all is preferred):
- **Experience in Microsoft cloud-based email and domain migrations
- 2-5 years of experience as an IT Helpdesk analyst.
- Experience with Microsoft M365 standard desktop and cloud applications (features, installation and configuration).
- Experience with Active Directory, Azure AD, and Windows Group Policy.
- Experience troubleshooting standard Helpdesk issues.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware and troubleshooting in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Experience with MFA for O365.
- Experience with standard desktop applications such as browsers and plugins.
- Assist during post-project support phase by responding to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or electronically.
- Desktop and Mobile platform troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working for a Managed Services Provider (MSP) a plus.
- Experience in a hospital environment a plus.
Summary of the role:
The Support Engineers required will work under the supervision of the Project Manager, and perform the work to physically migrate hospital user devices (laptops / workstations) from existing hospital domains to a newly created AD domain, and to also migrate hospital users from their existing email systems to a new, cloud-based Outlook solution to accomplish the objective of unifying all 3 hospitals under one, branded email environment that supports OBHS’ new strategy. It is anticipated that each Support Engineer will be working off of a documented process.