High-rise Construction Project Manager
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
As a High-rise Construction Project Manager you will:
- Participate in Design Team meetings to perfect construction drawing and specifications
- Participate in the buyout of the project
- Lead and manage the construction team on assigned projects
- Ensure schedule and budget compliance by General Contractor
- Proved direction to the General Contractor and ensure specifications are met
- Assist with Construction Lender and partner inspections and reporting
- Establish quality construction standards consistent with the brand
- Build strategic relationship with municipal officials
- Willing to establish knowledge base in the use of green sustainable technologies in the development of projects
- Manage and maintain builder/ construction partnerships and vendor relationships
As the Senior Project Manager you will have experience working with a developer or construction manager in the New York market.
- 7+ years of experience and knowledge of residential construction
- Advanced skills in organizing construction sites and field personnel
- Strong leadership skills and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Experience with ground up construction preferred
- Problem-solve as needed
- Proven project list of residential projects
We are currently working with an experienced residential Construction Management firm who is committed to fostering client relationships, delivering superior service and continuing to grow their portfolio of projects in the Building and Construction sector. They are looking for a High-rise Construction Project Manager to join their growing team.
Competitive compensation package including:
- Base salary
- Bonus plan
- Benefits package with paid vacations
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the Americas, UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa.
In the US, we focus on the areas of:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Finance and Accounting
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Page Personnel Office Support
- Oil and Gas
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Real Estate and Construction