16 days ago
We are looking for caring and compassionate individuals to work as Homecare Aides (also known as, Caregivers, Direct Care Professionals, Home Health Aides or Personal Care Assistants.) and Home Managers. If you are a caring person and have a passion for working with others you should join our team. No experience needed! Training provided! Interviews and hiring will begin immediately!
Some typical Homecare Aide duties include:
* Direct care for individuals
* Occasional light housekeeping
* Some meal preparation
* Personal hygiene and daily living needs
* Light transportation
* Assist with leisure and recreational activities
* Provide emotional and physical support and monitoring
Some typical Home Manager duties include:
* Same responsibilities as our Homecare Aids along with:
* Managing Homecare Aides
* Assist in creating Individual’s ISP
* Introducing new staff to individuals served
* Serving as liaison between staff, guardians and the county
* Managing schedules and coverage for homes
* Communication/fielding calls about homes
Qualifications for both positions include:
* Must Speak and Read English
* High School Diploma or GED
* 18 years of age
* Open availability including evenings, overnights and weekend shifts
* Ability to pass BCII or FBI background check
* Ability to pass abuser registry and nurse aide registry
* A safe and acceptable vehicle with CFI provided vehicle safety check
* Valid driver's license
* Satisfactory driving record as defined by company with MVR check provided by CFI
* Vehicle insurance with proof of insurance
* Ability to bend, stoop, push, pull, reach, sit and walk for periods of time
* Competitive wages
* Insurance available for those who qualify
* Hospital, Accident, Disability and Life Insurance
* Flexible schedules
* Paid training
* Holiday pay
* Vacation pay
* Mileage reimbursement
* Advancement opportunities
* Working in a caring family run business
* New sense of purpose and personal gratification from helping those who need help
• It is our policy to create an environment with is responsive to our employees, our consumers and conforms to their requirements.
• We strive to fulfill our name by providing our consumers the best possible care and preparing them to live independently.
• We make it our policy to identify and remedy problems.
• It is our objective to never lose a single employee or consumer.
• Provide quality service to individuals to meet their everyday needs with trained staff and staff personalities matched to the consumers.
• Enable individuals to live and work in the community with the same degree of responsibility as others.
• Assure that all standards from the state are met and carried out daily.
• Provide supports and service that require Integrity, Compassion and Respect for Individual differences and choices.
• Respect the privacy and rights that require Integrity, Compassion and Respect for Individual differences and choices.
• Respect the privacy and rights of the individuals we serve.
• Advocate for the standards that provide outcomes of quality for people.
• Focus on continuous training for staff to promote and maintain the same quality of service.
• Promote independence for individuals by teaching skills that will be useful in day to day life.
• We strive to create direction by envisioning the kind of company we want to be and make the vision a reality by promoting high quality services and enjoying the work we do.
• We focus on our consumers and employees by using face to face communication rather than letting technology be the main line.
• We require appropriate professional attitudes from our employees when working with our consumers.
• Quality control includes careful audits of paperwork and services outlined in the ISP for each consumer we serve.
• Provide special training for staff for medical administration. Each employee must meet the requirements to be certified to be employed by CFI.
….is to provide optimal services for the individuals we support with respect to their individual needs, goals and personalities. We choose to focus on the individual’s “abilities” while respecting their “disability” and encourage as well as promote independence for the best quality of life possible.
Caregivers for Independence is dedicated to providing quality home care and day habilitation while giving support to the individual to reach their own personal goals for independence.
We believe in the golden rule, “We treat others the way we would like to be treated.” We understand the needs of the people we support and their families. We take every consideration to make the individuals and involved support team feel like they are part of our family at Caregivers for Independence. We strive to enhance the lives of individuals, increasing the level of their independence and inclusion in the community activities through residential and employment opportunities.
100 to 499 employees