Brunswick Health and Rehabilitation
Offering Weekly Pay
Are you an experienced Hospitality Aidelooking to make a difference?
Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their fullest potential?
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of employee you can be, then we are the perfect career choice for you.
- Must have High School diploma or GED certificate
- Previous experience working with the elderly required
- Exhibit interpersonal skills effectively and respectfully
- Take care of patients at a long-term care facility
- Clean the facilities and equipment
- Provide personal grooming and hygiene assistance to the residents
- Assist Dietary with food distribution to the residents
- Provide emotional support for patients and families – they chose Saber to care for their loved ones - we are now a vital part of their support system
- Assist with answering phones and screening visitors
- Be dependable – our residents need to know they have a staff they can rely on
- Reports any changes to the Nurse or designated charge person immediately
Shift and Wage:
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.