Operating since 2003, Mina Group currently manages more than 35 concepts around the world. At Mina Group, impeccable service is not just our ideal, it is ingrained in everything we do. Rooted deep in our foundation is the concept of Kaizen, the art of making great and lasting change in small steady increments. By embodying our values of adaptability and fluidity, we cultivate a whole new sense of hospitality that is uniquely Mina.
Responsible for initial guest interaction at the door and welcoming all visitors to the restaurant and setting the tone for their experience. The Hostess is expected to embody the hospitality, charm and professionalism of our organization. Duties include greeting & seating guests, answering phones, directing guests to bar, lounge or restrooms and maintaining the flow of service throughout the dining room. Must be pleasant, conscientious and professional with excellent hospitality instincts & drive to provide customer service. Must be able to operate effectively as part of a team, communicate clearly, ensure smooth service operations and quality service.
- Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values of AAB Steakhouse LLC and BOURBON STEAK.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, professional, gracious service at all times
- Maintains clean and organized work stations that are cohesive with the restaurant’s philosophy, culture and standards of excellence.
- Recognize or seek areas for staff and restaurant improvement and offer positive solutions for change.
- Operate within the restaurant on a daily basis with efficiency, respect, friendliness, professionalism, teamwork, knowledge, patience, awareness, compassion, courtesy and initiative.
- Understand completely all programs, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Understand philosophy of management and owner. Displays consistent attention to detail and follow through of all restaurant policies.
- Represents the restaurant professionally through effective communication, cooperation and relationships with the all business partners.
- Minimum 1-2 years of fine dining bar experience. Knowledge of service and food and beverage, generally involving at least 1 year of dining room experience and thorough knowledge of fine dining, service procedures and functions.
- Cleanliness, organization and the ability to work well in a team situation are crucial to this position.
- Food and wine knowledge a plus.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Applicants must possess a strong dedication toward learning and motivation to progress in a fine dining environment.
- Possess excellent basic math skills and have the ability to operate a cash register POS system and Microsoft based computer systems such as Open Table.
- Pleasant phone demeanor.
- Must be impeccably groomed, maintain good hygiene, good posture and have required uniform or dress code.
- Responsive to constructive feedback from Chefs, Managers or Staff.
The Mina Group and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers
dedicated to non-discrimination in employment and will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
the requirements of AB 1008, California Fair Employment and Housing
Act (FEHA), San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and Los Angeles Fair
Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and all other local, state and