Hotel Manager In Training
Hampton Inn & Suites
Are you and Energetic Hospitality or Retail Manager who loves people and looking to make a change?
Opportunity is knocking for an experienced retail or hospitality manager. The Sunray Companies hotel division is seeking an energetic leader to run the day to day operations within our hotels.
Now Hiring self-starters with 3 to 5 years' retail or hospitality management experience.
Managers in Training are responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of hotel operations, including sales, staff, inventory, and resources management.
Qualifications and training | Key skills:
- Recruiting, training, supervising and appraising staff
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Maximizing profitability and meeting sales targets
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Preparing promotional materials and displays.
Requires the following:
- Strong Leadership skills
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' management experience preferably in retail or hospitality
- Experience in managing monthly/annual budget
- Must be motivated to achieve goals
- Must be able to develop and train a team
- MUST be able to travel
Salary plus Bonus
Education Required: Bachelor Degree preferred but not required
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Other ancillary insurance products available
- 401k with a Match
- Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacations
- Monthly bonus
At The Sunray Companies our mission is to empower, support, train and develop our people to enhance the lives of our guests and each other!!At The Sunray Companies our mission is to empower, support, train and develop our people to enhance the lives of our guests and each other!!