Houston, TX, US
30+ days ago
- Must have average communication skills to be able to understand and follow directions.
- Prefer knowledge of cleaning chemical usage.
Essential Functions (including but not limited to):
- Cleans vacant apartments for resident move-ins
- Cleans apartment community’s office, club area, clothes care centers and storage area.
- Trashes out vacant apartments as required.
- Assists with market readies as needed
- Assists maintenance in maintaining a clean and orderly shop.
- Adheres to company key procedures.
- Participates in an outgoing community improvement plan and preventive maintenance program.
- Reports any maintenance problems.
- Distributes resident notices to residents as required.
- Assists with resident functions as required.
- Must be prompt, on time to work and have good, regular attendance.
- Adheres to and complies with company safety policies and rules and wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as directed.
- Adheres to OSHA safety standards that are applicable for the safe performance of job.
- Maintains courteous and helpful demeanor with residents, prospective residents, co-workers, vendors, etc.
- Must have mode of communication in which to be contacted at home and to respond in cases of emergency.
- Works overtime, weekend, holiday and evening work as required.
- Wears company uniform with photo I.D. badge during work hours.
- May be transferred of assigned to work at another Milestone community.
- Acts as a team member with all associates of the management staff.
- Complies with all policies and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- May be required to assist with carpet cleaning.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Property Manager.