Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers whomake the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and evenmaking it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamiccareer opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a HR Manager in the Honeywell’s Advanced Materials business located in Muskegon, MI. This role provides multiple site HR support for the AM ISC Functions (Procurement, Supply Chain and HSE), while partnering with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services. You will actively engage in staffing, organizational development and talent management. You will utilize your HR functional expertise to align critical human resources principles with business objectives. Increase the overall performance of the organization by creating strong interactive partnerships with client groups
• Build a workforce that creates a competitive advantage by recruiting, developing and retaining top talent
• Drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere Human Resources organization
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years HR experience in a matrix global environment
- Manufacturing site HR Leadership
- 10+ years HR experience
- Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
- Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
- Manage talent (Employee Relations and Talent Acquisition)
- JOB ID: req306977
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: 1953 South Harvey St,Muskegon,Michigan,49442-6184,United States
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.